To explore new taste territories with an aerial and foamy ganache, offering bursting flavours, locked in a crunchy small chocolate cube.
- Fleeting Noir : Dark, sweet and round, with a silky texture of a ganache without cream.
- Absolute Raspberry : Chocolate and raspberry both ephemeral and enchanting, delicate and explosive, an acidulous treasure.
- Puff of Lemon : Chocolate and lemon without bitterness, lively and refreshing flavor with its infusion of lime and lemon zests.
- A Burst of Praliné : A praliné with surprisingly light slivers of caramelized almonds and hazelnuts that melt elegantly into the mouth.
- Nuances Lactées : An airy milk chocolate ganache, a light and intense chocolate sensation envelops the palate in creamy sweetness.
Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature. We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with a plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.